1. Visiting Hours: (Note: Visitation hours and an Individuals Receiving Services (IRS) visitation rights are subject to change.)
|Main Hospital||Saturday||1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|BASAC||Saturday||1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
2. Hospital visitation will be each Saturday between the hours of 1:00 and 3:00.
3. Main Hospital visitation will be held in the cafeteria. (O Building). BASAC visitation will be held in the gym (Building D).
4. Visitors must notify the social worker the week prior of their intent to visit in order for their name to be placed on a visitation list for that weekend. The names of each person expected to visit should be listed. (Only the names on the list will be permitted on campus).
5. All visitors are required to register at the Main Gate Entrance. You must possess a valid picture identification, ie: State Id, State Driver's License or Military Identification to register before entering campus.
6. Anyone operating a motor vehicle must possess a valid driver's license and the vehicle must be in compliance with State Laws.
7. Visitors between the ages of 12 to 20 are allowed with an adult over the age of 21 and all visitors must be on the approved visitor's list.
8. East Mississippi State Hospital is a SMOKE FREE facility. No tobacco, alcohol or drugs are allowed on EMSH campus.
9. Visitors will not be permitted to bring clothing, personal articles, or packages unless prearranged through the individual receiving services' social worker. All packages and gifts are subject to inspection.
10. No cell phones, cameras, video recorders or audio recorders are allowed on campus.
11. Visitors are subject to audio and video surveillance while on EMSH Campus.
12. East Mississippi State Hospital reserves the right to reject or remove any visitor that poses a threat to the safety or treatment of an Individual Receiving Services.
These guidelines are to be followed in order to ensure the privacy and protection of individuals receiving services. Thank you for your cooperation.
© 2014 East Mississippi State Hospital